Please use eConsult to:
- Request appointments with our doctors, nurses or other health care professionals
- Ask questions about your medications or treatment
- Request test results
- To seek health care advice and guidance
- For any other reason for which you would normally call the surgery
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. It is available on iOS and Android.
Using the NHS app, you are able to:
- Renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- Choose which pharmacy your prescriptions are electronically sent to
- Obtain health and self care advice from NHS online, 111 and the GP surgery via eConsult
- Cancel appointments online
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication and allergies. If you would like more detailed access to your GP medical record (including problems, consultations and test results), please contact the GP surgery.
The NHS app is available on iOS and Android. You register for GP online services using the app.