This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

When We Are Closed 

Should you require urgent health care advice or think you may need to see a GP or other health care professional when we are closed, please use the online NHS 111 service, or call 111.  If it is not urgent, please submit an eConsult online form and we will get back to you by the end of the next working day with the next steps.

In an Emergency

Please dial 999

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website